RAFTERS IS RECOMMENDED BY .......................
IN THEIR 'SPECIAL PLACES TO STAY' BOOKS FOR; 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
- Rafters Bed and Breakfast offers;
Superior accommodation in a peaceful rural setting situated between
Salcombe and Kingsbridge.
Perfect location for walkers - signposted walks a few yards from
Rafter's front door, approximately one mile from the South West Coast
Path and the beach at Thurlestone Sands.
WIFI available from all rooms
Digital TV in Bluebell and Family rooms and digital radio in Cranberry
Dog friendly - W ell behaved dogs are also welcome at Rafters with their
considerate owners! An exercise field is available for dogs.....sheep permitting!
Breakfast is served between 9am - 10am
Choice of cooked breakfasts (as below), using local and organic produce whenever possible.
- Buffet breakfast to start consisting of; Cereals, porridge, fresh fruit choice and yogurts
Choice of teas, fresh coffee or hot chocolate and home made marmalade
- Full English; Bacon, sausages with fried or scrambled eggs, mushrooms & tomatoes.
- Toast and croissants with poached, scrambled or boiled eggs
- Eggs Benedict or Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon